Thursday, January 18, 2007

Daily Logs - Day #004 ( Afternoon Update)

I binged.

This...



is what I had for lunch. A small serving of crunchy fried pork pieces about the size of a tea bag (think sweet and sour) plus a little bit of sweet chilli sauce.

God knows how many calories there are on that and frankly speaking, I don't even want to know.

My coffee count for today as of now (2:27PM) is 4 cups. I'm about to make another cup so that would bring me to 100 calories total on coffee/sugar alone assuming there are 20 cals in each cup.

What am I gonna have for dinner later? I honestly don't know and please don't make me think about it. It's a good thing I got up at 6AM this morning so maybe, just maybe, I'll skip dinner andgo to sleep. It's going to be a very busy day tomorrow (200 calories max OUCH!!!!!) and I have lots of appointments. Hopefully that would keep my mind off food.

God this is hell.

The good news is, I feel like I've lost a pound or two. I can feel it. I don't want to weigh myself though because I'm scared shitless. I'll only go to the scale when I see visible signs of weight loss.

I can do this. I can do this. I can do this.

I *will* lose weight.




============================
Thinspiration of the moment
============================
Tommie X in Sweden



Labels: , , , , ,


1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Dear Bryanboy,

I fucking love you. I am MORBIDLY OBESE (I can't even tell you, at least you are honest on this blog)but my BMI is 25 (fat ass! fatASS!!!) and I want to try this diet SOOO bad but I just had a baby and I can't till he is weaned! UGH and I'm not losing weight like I'm supposed to. I cannot wait to see your results and if they last. PLEEEEASe don't give up I need you! You are my hero! Make me thin!!!!

Love, Erika

January 19, 2007 at 4:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home