Thursday, January 18, 2007

Daily Logs - Day #004

LIMIT: 800 CALORIES

It's 6:17AM. I got up 17 minutes ago. I took a piss, looked in the mirror and went straight to the kitchen for a glass of water.

You see on weekdays, our entire kitchen turns into a circus from 5:30AM onwards - that's when the maids, my siblings, mum, dad, etc. wake up.

Naturally, breakfast is served early. I loittered around the table, trying to decide what I'm gonna eat later. Sandwiches? Soup? Fruit? Chicken? Rice?

Guess what my bitch whore mom said in a sanctimonious, self-righteous tone? "You're not allowed to pick that up. I thought you're on a diet."

Me: "I wasn't even touching anything."

Mom: "I saw you."

Me: "I'm just looking at it. It's not a sin to look around."

Mom: "Didn't you say you're on a diet? Make up your mind. One day you're telling me I should stop feeding you because you're fat and the next day you're gonna complain you're hungry."

At that point, I totally lost my appetite and went to the patio with a cup of coffee instead.

I'm supposed to be bingeing today, especially with my 800 calories spending limit but you know what? Fuck this shit. I *SHOULD BE* ashamed of being seen with them whenever we go out in public because they're fucking fat -- I know lots of people who do that. But no, I don't mind being seen with fat people at all around me because I really am nice and I couldn't care less if others are fat.

UGH!!! I guess it's a blessing in disguise then.

Think about it - if my mum didn't give that bullshit I'd prolly be shoving food down my mouth now.

Three cheers for mommy then.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home