Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Daily Logs - Day #002

GOAL: 400 Calories

It's 12:07PM and I have a confession to make. I didn't have nutrition plan today and I ended up bingeing on biscuits for breakfast.

I had these coco honey biscuits and according the wrapper, there's 50 calories per serving (2 biscuits).

5 servings x 50 calories = 250 calories.

My god.

And to think, I haven't had lunch AND dinner yet.

I'm gonna have to skip lunch and opt for a cup of coffee and some cold ice water instead. I need something to satisfy my taste buds.

I have to skip this meal so I get to eat later tonight.

I think I'll go for a bowl of oatmeal later. Or soup.

I was reading some of the comments left on my other blog, Bryanboy.com and the emails I received and lots of people are disappointed with the current state of my body. Some of the emails I got even said how some of them are using my as thinspiration and now I've failed them. I really want to cry. I looked at myself in the mirror and I have never been so fat.

I used to be in control of my weight. I used to be thin. Really thin.

I don't know whether I should be disgusted at the current state of my body... or disgusted at myself for letting myself "go" in the past few months.

In any case, I've taken the first step by adapting this diet.

By hook or by crook, I'm gonna make sure I lose weight.

Repeat after me: I can do this. I can do this. I can do this.

Just for your reference:

Height: 5'9
Current Weight: 119 pounds
Goal Weight: 85-90 pounds




============================
Thinspiration of the moment
============================
Snejana Onopka
(photo courtesy of Style.com)







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home