Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Daily Logs - Day #003

LIMIT: 600 Calories

Here's my log so far:

9:30AM - got up
9:45AM - 1 cup of coffee (about 20 cals.)
10:15AM - 1 cup of cofffee (about 20 cals.)
10:30AM - 1 glass of water

11:15AM - Lunch (oh my god)

Oh dear. I think I consumed about 340 calories -- I had one of the third world's most popular household dishes: chicken adobo (chicken and potatoes simmered in soy sauce, pepper, garlic, ginger etc.). Photo credit: Riceandnoodles

I prolly 1 cup's worth of potatoes and chicken, just like in the picture. According this website, there's 334 calories per serving. I'm not entirely sure about the accuracy but let's just say I had approximately 1 serving.

It's a good thing I didn't eat rice. Rice is one of the reasons why I am so obese now. I already got my carb quota from the potatoes. Those damn carbs are terrible.

I went to the washroom right after finishing my food because I felt guilty about all the shit I ate. I sat on the floor facing the the toilet bowl and toyed with my throat using my good ol' tongue cleaner. I gagged a few times but nothing came out. I guess mia isn't for me afterall.

It's 12:02PM and I'm having another cup of coffee. My total calorie intake as of now is a staggering 400.

Believe it or not, I *do* feel full.

I hope the feeling lasts until later tonight. I only have a spending limit of 200 calories left for the next 14 hours.

Gotta lose weight, baby!

P.S. Read this touching article about Ana Carolina Reston aka "the model who starved herself to death".

========================
Thinspiration of the moment
========================
Inguna Butane
Photo credit: Style.com

Labels: , , , ,


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home