Monday, January 15, 2007

Daily Logs - Day #001

GOAL: 200 calories

Gawd. How the hell can someone achieve this shit? My new diet requires me to limit my food intake to 200 calories in a span of 24 hours. What's 200 calories anyway? 2 bananas? *sigh*

I can do this. I can do this. I can do this! I will be back to my former bone-thin glory!

I made the following list thanks to my new best friend, www.calorie-count.com.



I ended up having a soft-boiled egg for breakfast and yeah, unfortunately, I ate the yolk, too. I also had a grand total of 5 cups of green tea althroughout the day.

This is REAAAALLLY difficult but I have to do it.

Height: 5'9
Current Weight: 119 pounds
Goal Weight: 85-90 pounds





I have to lose weight. Wish me luck.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home